1. I believe that men have the divine imperative to become as capable, powerful and competent as possible in this life.
2. I reserve my human right to hold my own beliefs and practice them as I see fit and allow other people the same right to believe and act as they wish.
3. I prefer loving rewarding consensual relationships with beautiful positive and virtuous women.
4. I believe men and women are different and that each has their own unique and important strengths and abilities.
5. I believe men have the sacred duty to protect and provide for the important people in their lives.
6. I believe men have the sacred duty to protect the innocence and sanctity of their children and reserve the right and responsibility to raise their children as they see best to ensure their long-term happiness and success.
7. I believe that men have the sacred duty to raise strong capable and honorable sons.
8. I believe that men have the sacred duty to raise kind feminine and virtuous daughters.
9. I utterly disprove of violence within romantic or familiar relationships.
10. I support good and honest governments who will obey their laws.
11. I prefer to only conduct business dealings with trusted and vetted brothers.
12. I believe that a man has a sacred duty to hold true to his word and do exactly what he says he will do.
13. I believe that a man’s life is difficult and that he has a sacred duty to become strong to handle such difficulty.
14. I believe men are personally responsible for their actions and for the results they achieve in their lives.
15. I believe in emotional control and the vital need to become disciplined and professional in all things.
16. I believe that men have the sacred duty to approach everything in life from a position strength.
17. I believe that all men have the sacred duty to become men of upright and virtuous character and live above all possible reproach.
18. I believe it is incumbent upon me to ruthlessly identify my own weaknesses and limitations and I eagerly work to overcome them and become more capable in all realms.
19. I seek to improve my personal freedom to think, act and live to my masculine imperative in all ways.